What organisations are eligible for Microsoft 365 Nonprofit?
If you meet all the five criteria below, then you can qualify for the not-for-profit plan.
- Legal status. Your organisation must be legally recognised as a not-for-profit or non-governmental organisation in Australia.
- Mission eligibility. You must operate on a not-for-profit basis and have a mission to benefit your community.
- User licensing. Only paid employees and non-paid executive staff can use donated Microsoft 365 Nonprofit offers. Your unpaid staff and volunteers can use discounted plans.
- License restrictions. You cannot share your license with others. Umbrella organisations with a centralised IT system are only eligible for a single account.
- Non-discrimination. Your organisation must not allow discrimination based on race, colour, sex, and other identity markers. Religious organisations, which are exempted from non-discrimination laws, are the exception to this rule.
Speak to us if you need more guidance on eligibility requirements.