Now is the best time to join our D365 Finance & Supply Chain Management Practice;
we are winning big deals and will be investing in your future.
Senior Consultant – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Supply Chain Management
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain Management team helps organisations achieve more with technology and continuously strive for improvement:
- Analysis of business requirements, and delivery of end to end high performing ERP solutions, constantly increasing efficiencies.
- Continuously enhance the workplace with improved processes and operations, teamwork, collaboration and feedback, business intelligence, forecasting, reporting and more.
Professional Advantage has seen rapid growth in its elite ERP Practice and is looking to hire a talented Consultant to join this team. You will be designing and implementing 0365 F&SCM solutions for leading Australian organisations.
You will be required to engage with multiple PA clients and in some cases be involved in the pre-sales activity. Our team members are committed your success and will work closely with you where required.
What is on offer at PA?
A competitive salary, company provided high spec laptop, mobile phone, a training allowance, exposure to the latest cutting edge technologies, exposure to other areas of Microsoft product range, attending conferences, participating in webinars, personal skills development and personal growth, regular team sync-ups, independence, flexibility, work life balance.
In the current environment you are expected to be working mostly remotely
You will be an important member of a great team, with a strong work ethic, where individualism thrives in a team environment.
- This is a client facing role with lead responsibility for the Supply Chain functional area of Microsoft Dynamics 365 FSC, supporting our existing clients and implementing new client solutions.
- Lead the functional analysis and design discussions, advising clients on the use of the solutions based on best practices and the customer's business processes.
- Identify and document gaps between standard functionality and customer's business processes.
- Research, consult, analyse and evaluate needs of clients to achieve their objectives.
- Document functional design specifications, which may include technical aspects.
- Identify issues and risks that may impact the implementation.
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 FSC modules.
- Work with the development team in relation to testing and quality assurance of modifications and enhancements.
- Identify software limitations and deficiencies in existing applications and associated processes, procedures, and methods.
- Test, debug, diagnose and correct errors and faults in Microsoft Dynamics 365 FSC, using established testing protocols, guidelines, and quality standards for Microsoft Dynamics 365 FSC to perform to specification with all modifications and customisations.
- Document, write and maintain customisations and integrations to meet system requirements in Dynamics3 65 SCM, designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards.
- Write, update, and maintain all technical programs.
- Prepare end user documentation and operational procedures.
- Provide advice, guidance, and expertise in developing proposals and strategies for Dynamics365 SCM design activities including financial evaluation and costings.
- Work with development team on testing of modifications.
- Create training materials, provide functional training and support for customers.
- Work all issues to resolution.
- Work with third parties when needed to provide business solutions for customer.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years prior work experience in Business Operations.
- 5+ years’ experience, ranging from Dynamics AX to current experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 FSC.
- Experience in implementing Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics 365 FSC.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Accounting, Operations, or Computer Science is desired.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be experienced with business processes, best practices, and transaction flows in various industries.
- Ability to understand, communicate, interpret the client business processes and requirements.
- Ability to work in teams, manage projects and multitask.
- Professional demeanour and ability to display a positive professional attitude.
- Attention to detail, strong planning, and organisational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills including initial contact through to problem resolution.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the orgnisation.