I’ve migrated to Office 365. What other apps can I use in my subscription?
Available on your Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) Enterprise or Business subscription are several useful productivity apps that can help make work a lot easier for you. Apart from the popular and often-used Microsoft Office apps like Word, Excel or PowerPoint, there are a few more that you need to be aware of.
- SharePoint for content management and company-wide collaboration.
- Teams for online conferencing, chat, and real-time communication.
- Yammer for enterprise social communication platform.
- Planner for assigning and monitoring tasks.
- Power BI for self-service reporting and analytics.
- Power Apps and Power Automate for low-code application development and business process automation.
- Stream for storing and playing videos.
- Forms for online surveys and polls, and many more.
If you’re an existing PA customer, we can help you discover these apps through our scheduled quarterly consulting visits.
Office 365 can also help you with your compliance obligations with built-in security and data governance. Read more about it in this blog.