KwikTag for Microsoft Dynamics GP
If you've ever struggled to quickly locate scanned paper documents or electronic files within Microsoft Dynamics GP or AX, KwikTag is the ideal solution. The KwikTag document management system provides instant access to these documents and files anywhere within GP or AX.
With KwikTag, payable transactions and record keeping becomes easier, faster and more cost‑efficient. And because it extends to a web browser, even non-Microsoft Dynamics users can access the information they need whenever it's required.
Delivering powerful workflow for the automation of any document‑driven business process, KwikTag integrates seamlessly within Microsoft Dynamics GP and AX. KwikTag is a powerful business process management system that can coordinate every document, department and business unit within your organisation.
KwikTag automatically associates your scanned paper documents with the right transaction. By enabling you to intelligently organise all your paper and electronic documents, you'll make faster and better business decisions while enhancing operational efficiency and productivity.
If you are looking for a quality document management system that integrates with Microsoft Dynamics GP call us today on 1800 126 499. Professional Advantage is a Microsoft Gold Certified Dynamics GP partner who can offer you quality support and the expertise of skilled consultants in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth.
Top features of KwikTag
- Support for more than 75 standard GP forms and 35 AX forms and ability to create custom forms or fields
- Paper and e-docs capturing and automatic record creation
- Automatic aggregation of related documents
- Access to documents for BOTH ERP and non-ERP users through a web browser
- Ability to search for documents globally - by keyword or related GP/AX data
Providing our customers ongoing support is a key part of our business at Professional Advantage.
All of our Microsoft Dynamics GP/AX and KwikTag customers can expect high quality support services through our SupportPlus program.
SupportPlus Fast Facts
- Over 80% of support cases are closed in 2 working days
- Support Staff have over 7 years customer support experience each
- Fulltime dedicated resources certified in Microsoft Dynamics solutions
- No case is closed until written confirmation is received
- Free value adding services - webinars, user group meetings, newsletters
- Online Support Centre for self service