16th June 2023, Sydney, Australia - Professional Advantage - Australia's leading IT solutions provider today announced their participation in the Not-for-Profit Governance Forum. This is the premium annual event from the Governance Institute of Australia (GIA), Australia's professional membership association. The event will be held at the Victoria Park Event Venue Ballroom in Queensland on Wednesday 19th July 2023.
GIA brings together some of the leading not-for-profit and charity thinkers and practitioners in this one-day event to discuss the industry’s challenges and solutions. Their insights and discussions will inform the attendees’ strategy for effective stakeholder engagement, delivery, and service excellence. The event will examine the following topics:
- Building knowledge of the ecosystem.
- Regulatory update: Standardising fundraising, charities advocacy, the Referendum, and more.
- The voice of your people: How NFPs and charities hear, listen to, and gather insights from the people for whose service we exist.
- Digital strategies to deepen impact and improve program and stakeholder outcomes.
- A thorny issue: the composition and retention of boards.
- Running the charity as a business: keeping the bottom line in the black.
- The shape and value of an ERM framework.
- Updating the business model to better-fit purpose and capability.
Professional Advantage joins as a premiere sponsor and IT partner of the event and will be part of the panel discussion to tackle the shape and value of an enterprise risk management (ERM) framework. This will help the attendees understand how to manage emerging risks and integrate risk management with organisational strategy.
Attendees will also be able to connect face-to-face with exhibitors at the event. Professional Advantage will be where attendees can approach the team for a free onsite IT consultation regarding cyber risk management, fundraising and volunteer engagement, volunteer onboarding and offboarding, data analytics, financial management, and more.
Please visit GIA's website to learn more about the conference.
We look forward to seeing you there.