We are living in a truly unprecedented and challenging time with the COVID-19 pandemic. To keep the business going, organisations need to quickly shift their operations virtually.
We want to do our share in helping the Australian community to fight the impacts to businesses of COVID-19 by doing it the best way we know how. As a long-time Microsoft partner, we have our people and their expertise to help you transition to remote working quickly and effectively.
Businesses can now take advantage of the extended trial* of Office 365 E1 with Microsoft Teams for 6 months. This will provide your people with the tools they need to stay productive at home whilst not having to think about the subscription fees in the short term.
What comes with my Office 365 E1 subscription?
Office 365 E1 comes ONLY with web-based Microsoft Office apps, plus email, file storage, real-time collaboration, communication, instant messaging, and online meetings. You will have access to the below applications the next 6 months when you sign up today:
- Microsoft Teams for instant messaging and online meetings.
- SharePoint Online for real-time collaboration.
- OneDrive for Business for file storage.
- Microsoft Office apps such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
- Email using Outlook (client) and Exchange Online (server).
What capabilities can I expect from Microsoft Teams?
- Unlimited chat.
- Audio and video online meetings.
- Collaborate in real-time.
- Single repository of your files.
- Manage tasks and projects in one place.
- Access your favorite apps in Teams.
How can Professional Advantage help?
Professional Advantage can help you to quickly transition to remote working using Microsoft Office 365 E1 and Teams, and more by:
- Setting up an effective work from home environment by deploying Microsoft Teams and ensuring your people have the Office applications they need to stay productive and connected wherever they are.
- Training your people to use the web-based applications in Office 365 that come with your E1 trial subscription.
- Providing technical support so your users have access to national helpdesk engineers to respond or troubleshoot their technical issues.
- Securing your remote workplace by ensuring you are maximising the built-in security features of Office 365 or complementing it with more advanced tools to protect your data against cybersecurity incidents.
- Providing your users with guidelines on the proper use of Teams by implementing a governance strategy to prevent uncontrollable sprawl of Teams.
Try Office 365 today!
Sign up for your Office 365 E1 and Teams 6-month trial here or request a demo by calling us at 1800 126 499.
*The extended trial is open to organisations managed by a Microsoft representative, who have yet to activate their Office 365 account.