WorkPlace Wednesday: Episode 2
Discover more of your Paramount WorkPlace Procurement solution including Requisition and Procurement, and Mobile Approval.
WorkPlace, by Paramount Technologies, is an eProcurement suite with seamless out-of-the-box integration with Microsoft Dynamics GP. It solves the common problem of delays encountered in paper-based or Excel/email requisition and approval processes.
It is a vital add-on for ANY Dynamics GP solution. And yet, our expert consultants confirm that not only are there still organisations out there not utilising Paramount WorkPlace, those that are may not be using it to its full and potential!
We want to change that!
In Episode 2 of our Paramount WorkPlace webinar series, we will be focussing upon:
REQUISITION & PROCUREMENT
In-line receipt attachment.
E-mail alerts and approvals.
WORKPLACE WEDNESDAY'S to your calendar and discover the intricacies of this solution and what it can do for you and your organisation!
Attend this webinar and discover:
- How to control costs using your own catalogs, images, and extended descriptions with Catalogs and Guided Buying.
- How your buyers can make purchases from a supplier’s website by accessing it directly through WorkPlace with Punchout.
- How to facilitate requisitions for recurring purchases with Shopping Lists.
- The benefits of using templated comma-separated values files (CSV) with Import Requisitions.
- How you can simplify requisition entry by replicating previously created requisitions with Duplicate Requisition.
- How to better manage corporate spending with Vendor Contract.
- Ensure expenditure does not exceed the budget category with Commitment Tracking.
Who are the presenters
Microsoft Dynamics GP Consultant
Beena has an MBA and a background in accounting. She has worked as a solutions architect at Professional Advantage for over 20 years. In her role, Beena has worked with a wide range of businesses to improve processing efficiencies, reduce costs, and better meet organisational reporting requirements. Beena also specialises in providing web-based and mobile procure to pay solutions for ERP systems.
Client Services Manager
Michael is a high performing business professional with over 20 years' experience in the IT industry. He has worked in various roles including technical product support, business development, account management, team leadership, and strategic business management. He has a proven record of being comfortable and accomplished in helping organisations improve their business systems as well as leading and mentoring individuals’ personal development.
Continue your Paramount WorkPlace journey with us and join our team for:
Complete this form to watch the webinar now