The Role: Professional Advantage has seen rapid growth in its elite SharePoint practice and is looking to hire a talented Consultant to join our SharePoint team in Sydney. From week one you'll be architecting and implementing customised SharePoint Solutions in leading Australian companies. We are a world-leading Microsoft partner with offices across Australia, the USA and England. You will be required to do pre-sales consultancy, configuration, development and deployment. You will be working alongside clients and have the support of committed team-members. Ideally your experience will include SharePoint MOSS 2007, 2010 and 2013.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Ideally 5-10 years experience from SharePoint MOSS 2007, SharePoint 2010, SP 2013, SharePoint 2016, Online and/or Office 365.
- Prefer someone with SharePoint Pre-Sales skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of configuration and out of the box capabilities of SharePoint for Document Management, Workflow, Search and Content Management.
- A strong knowledge of SharePoint and Web development (ASP.NET, C#, HTML, CSS)
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Ability to consult with clients when necessary
- Ambition to constantly improve skills and knowledge with a focussed sense of purpose
- Excellent understanding of deployment and testing of SharePoint solutions
- Documentation Skills - proposals, pre-sales, user and training
Other Desired Skills and Experience
- Exceptional understanding of SharePoint architecture, design and development
- Demonstrated career experience developing custom solutions using SharePoint platform
- Proven results in the design and implementation of solutions on the Microsoft platform
- Experience exposing SharePoint environments to the internet using Microsoft and other firewall solutions.
- Good presentation skills
Everyone at Professional Advantage is self-sufficient, highly motivated and can work independently, with or without supervision. You are not the sort of person who waits to be told what to do, you can see the objective, use your intellect to visualise the solution, and can turn ideas in to realities; this is a dynamic environment and people here have a can-do, collaborative attitude where you will never be short of help when you need it.
You must be willing and able to make your contribution at all levels, without being afraid of being put off; no one ever gets ignored at Professional Advantage for trying to make a contribution. Smart, professional and confident are essential attributes, as are pride in your work and loving what you do for a living. You should be the type of person who is self-aware and able to identify areas of self-improvement, act on that, and not afraid to put your hand up if you need help, or understanding.
If you can demonstrate these qualities throughout your career to date, then you are going to appeal to us.
If this is you, then please apply now.