Collections Management for Microsoft Dynamics GP
Improve cash flow, streamline your processes, and reduce bad debt with Collections Management. Professional Advantage's Collections Management for Microsoft Dynamics GP will boost efficiency through centralising contact and collection information and automating the collections process.
Collections Management allows you to dramatically reduce the time spent collecting from your customers. It makes it easy to perform activities including: tracking all of your contact with your customers, automatically assigning follow-ups and setting reminder dates.
Collections Management enables you to:
- Send pre-defined collection letters and attached invoices at the press of a button
- Easily see all of your customer communications, contact details and balance information with the ability to drill down to the actual invoice
- Develop powerful, easy-to-use queries
- Set up collection plans for your customers that can prompt when the next collection action is required
Read more about Collections Management features.
Centralises relevant information to share
|Track all of your customer interaction and any required follow-up activities|
Send individual or mass emails to customers with invoices attached
Attach multiple invoices to a customer note, tracking collection activity
Other key features include:
- Each invoice can have a status. Easily see what is promised, disputed, or what still requires attention.
- Create custom email templates with merge fields.
- Use the standard letters that ship with the system.
- Set up collection plans. Detail a series of steps by customer as part of your collection process.
- Use queries to target overdue customers - for example customers over 30 days who haven't yet promised to pay.
- Send invoices from virtually any system. Collections Management has the ability to send invoice PDF's generated from any invoicing system.
Want to know more about what Collections Management can do for you? Contact Professional Advantage and we'll be happy to help.
Collections Management – new release coming soon
With the next version of Collections Management coming out this year, we have focused on automating your collections process, so you spend less time clicking and more time collecting. We want you to get on with the job of collecting cash and improving your company's cash-flow.
By streamlining processes and making options easy to follow, our new release of Collections Management helps you manage your collection team and helps new users get up and running quickly.
New improvements in 5 key focus areas:
Improved email capabilities
Quick Start Wizards to set up:
Send invoices from any integrated system
- Collections Management for Dynamics GP
Providing our Microsoft Dynamics GP and Collections Management customers ongoing support is a key part of our business at Professional Advantage.
All of our Microsoft Dynamics GP and Collections Management customers can expect high quality support services through our SupportPlus program.
SupportPlus Fast Facts
- Over 80% of support cases are closed in 2 working days
- Support Staff have over 6 years customer support experience each
- Fulltime dedicated resources certified in Microsoft Dynamics solutions
- No case is closed until written confirmation is received
- Free value adding services - webinars, user group meetings, newsletters
- Online support centre for self service
No other partner in Australia has delivered as many implementations of Microsoft Dynamics GP and our team of consultants, trainers, developers, technical specialists and support staff, who all boast formal certification in Microsoft Dynamics GP.