The tasks include, and are not limited to:
- Documentation of budget guidelines and agreed outcomes.
- Numerous meetings with stakeholders.
- Multiple iterations of cost centre and group budgets.
- Negotiation of top-down directives and bottom-up deliverables.
- Preparing multiple drafts of the Analysis and Budget papers for Board and Executive approval.
- Systems and software set up.
- Communicating with multiple staff and stakeholders to manage timelines.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn the critical time-saving techniques that will deliver a streamlined and efficient budgeting cycle.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- How to reduce the working hours in your budgeting cycle significantly for you and the wider organisation.
- Define key elements of the budget/forecast process workflow.
- Communication techniques to manage operational buy-in.
- Leverage budget planning methods for workflow efficiency.
- Apply techniques to eliminate unnecessary budget/forecast iterations.