XMPro selected as a Gartner 2012 Cool Vendor
XMPro's Intelligent Business Process Management Suite (iBPMS) is well suited to help organisations manage complex processes where the flow path is not always known in advance and where the failure of the process means compliance risk, monetary losses and/or reputational risk.
- Regulatory compliance
- Approval For expenditures
- Insider trading
- Customer On boarding
- Credit approvals
- Product launch
- Sales opportunity pursuits
- Deal & price optimisation
Read more about how Professional Advantage with XMPro can help you manage your processes intelligently.
The solution for businesses with a clear vision
A super flexible BPM solution, XMPro lets you integrate predictive analytics plus social and mobile technologies into all your key processes along with the apps that enable them.
Roll over the icons to find out how...
Example of Processes
XMPro can support almost every workflow and event management scenario. We have used XMPro to address a number of areas including:
- Health and Safety Essential (HSE), Workplace Health & Safety (WH&E), Zero Harm
- Job and time management
- Asset utilisation management
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) capture and tracking
- Financial services trading governance
- Quality management
- Security procedures
- Work requests
Human Resources (HR)
- Onboarding to termination
- Policies and procedures compliance
- Training and certification management
- Credit card and expenses management
- Oil and gas industry - Approval for Expenditure (AFE)
- Joint venture process management
- Shared services operations
- Master data management
- Customer onboarding to complex invoicing
"Don't make me go somewhere. Just let me do something."
XMPro supports 4 critical attributes to intelligent business operations:
Not based on predefined or structured workflow processes, but rather on "case-style" events where the flow path is not always known in advance and where the failure of the process means compliance risk, monetary loss and/or reputational risk.
Some tasks and steps need to be context aware and can adapt dynamically to offer a "next best action" to support the scenario at hand.
"Build once, use anywhere" allows users to fully engage
processes from their mobile devices.
It delivers to any web enabled mobile device such as an iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry, Android or Windows Mobile phone. E.g. a manager can start a new employee recruitment request, an executive can approve it on a BlackBerry and HR can process the request all through XMPro.
- Accounting and reporting requirements for the oil and gas CFO
- How to identify and prioritise your key HR business process improvement projects
- Employee Retention
- Doing Better Business
- XMPro Turns Sharepoint from Good to Great
- Mobile Devices - Executive Toys to Effective Tools
- 6 Hidden Truths to Lost Profit
- 7 Deadly sins of software selection
- BPM for the Mid Tier
- Web Reporting
- Change Management
- XMPro - Overview
- Business Process Management Technology for employee onboarding
- XMPro v5.0 Product Overview - Get better at getting work done
- AFE in a Joint Venture Environment
- XMPro for SharePoint 2010
- BPM Customer Snapshots
- XMPro big question 1 - How can social workflows increase your productivity?
- XMPro big question 2 - Why do traditional workflows fail?
- XMPro big question 3 - What’s the difference between the knowledge and machine economy?
- XMPro big question 4 - What does a hybrid workflow offers that a structured workflow can’t?
- XMPro big question 5 - What does ‘Best Next Action’ mean and why is it so important?
- XMPro big question 6 - How can XMPro be used to de-risk my business?
- XMPro big question 7 - How can XMPro help us do more intelligent business?
At Professional Advantage, we understand your success depends on how effectively you can put your solution to work, and we know the importance of being there when you need us. Our XMPro support team is the largest and most experienced in Australia.
We provide the following support options:
eService - Professional Advantage's Online Client Support Centre offers you internet access to log support calls, review the status and history of your calls and search our knowledge database.
Click here to register for this eService.
Interactive Support Service - Our helpdesk now has the ability to directly view what you're seeing and/or doing by logging into your system using a standard internet browser. Citrix GoToMeeting works with existing firewall technology, password protection and encryption to protect sensitive data.
Service Postcards - every week, an email is automatically generated and sent to you detailing the status of current issues logged with the Helpdesk.