Advanced administration and process design
Duration: 3 Day (On Demand)
Prerequisite: The delegates must have attended and completed the XM101 - XMPro User Administration & Basic Process Design successfully. At least one month practical experience with the XMPro Designer. Experience with VBScript will be advantageous.
Who should attend: An XMPro administrator/solution architect has a need to
create and maintain more complex processes.
What you will learn: At the completion of this training session participants will be competent in the following:
- Creating more complex processes
- Setting up the notification and escalation service
- Using the version manager
- Using the configuration manager
- Using the blocked user manager
- Using the license manager
- Using the site migrator
Download for more course info
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.