XMPro administration and process design
Duration: 5 Day (On Demand)
Prerequisite: The delegate must have thorough windows skills and business knowledge. Experience with VBScript will be advantageous.
Who should attend: A XMPro administrator/solution architect has a need to create and maintain complex processes and maintain day to day responsibilities of a XMPro site.
What you will learn: At the completion of this training session participants will be competent in the following:
- Understand the structure of XMPro and have the skills to maintain an existing site
- Create and manage roles
- Create and manage role groups
- Create and manage users
- Create functional processes
- Setting up the notification and escalation service
- Using the version manager
- Using the configuration manager
- Using the blocked user manager
- Using the license manager
- Using the site migrator
Download for more course info
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.