Access critical information whilst working in the field…
Duration: 2 days
Designed to meet the diverse needs of asset-based service organizations, the Service Management Series can help you effectively manage your complex customer relationships. The Service Management series helps you deliver superior service by facilitating service call capture and assignment dispatch, resolution tracking, contract management and execution.
Prerequisite: Windows knowledge
Who should attend: Anyone who wishes to enhance their working knowledge of Service for Microsoft Dynamics GP
What you will learn:
- Discover how field technicians can access critical data, including customer names and addresses, open service calls by technician, customer history, installed equipment and serial numbers, service contract information, Inventory Items and prices, and truck stock inventory.
- Learn how to setup and manage service level agreements and escalations, as well as track estimated/actual costs providing control over the timely performance of maintenance services.
- Manage contracts to execution, renewal and service level to ensure you deliver prompt service and generate revenue.
- Learn how effective reporting and tracking solutions help you plan for and ultimately solve customer issues more efficiently. Discover where to locate detailed information necessary to understanding your constantly changing field service situations.
- Utilise the sophisticated scheduling and dispatching system to provide visibility into the multiple aspects of complex customer relationships.
- Discover how to schedule by availability or skill set, utilise the flexible date and time stamping of service calls and how to handle multiple issues, technicians or equipment per service call task. Add notes through the notepad function and utilise the extensive range of user definable fields on every major record.
- Recognise how the notification of recent service activity at selected locations, the tracking of service history by piece of equipment, location and maintenance contract and how user-definable problem/resolution tracking can make your business more efficient.
- Focused training around the additional module options you select as part of your application may also include Service Dispatch and Graphical Scheduling, Maintenance Contract, Document Management, Returns & Depot Management, Quoting & Invoicing and Understand the range of mobility solutions that exist helping ensure that field resources have the right customer information at the right time.
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.