Microsoft Dynamics GP Sales Order Processing
Integrate your Purchase Order System...
Duration: 1 Day
Purchase Order Processing allows orders to suppliers to be
entered, printed and tracked.
Purchase Order functionality may include the use of returns, drop-ship orders, purchase order approvals and landed costs.
Purchase expenditure can be tracked and reported against a budget and receipts can be entered for both the delivery docket and invoice.
Prerequisites: Windows knowledge. Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Who should attend: Data entry clerks, administrators, office managers, CEOs, and anyone needing to understand Purchase Order Processing functionality.
What you will learn:
- Understand the setup of Sales Order Processing.
- Create and copy quotes as appropriate for your company.
- Create and copy orders as appropriate for your company quotes.
- Create back orders as appropriate for your company quotes.
- Appropriately fulfill shipped orders.
- Create invoices as appropriate for your company quotes. Identify the various options for dealing with insufficient stock and issues that may be associated with choices.
- Create credit notes as appropriate for your company quotes.
- Identify the most appropriate way to produce picking tickets, delivery dockets, invoices etc.
- Identify the most appropriate way to edit documents listing any associated issues.
- Enter returned items associated with a particular invoice.
- Use various enquiry screens to locate important information.
- Print a variety of reports using the most efficient means eg date ranges, report groups, macros.
- Create service items.
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.