Microsoft Dynamics GP Receivables Management
Are You Managing Your Customers?…
Duration: 1 Day
This course will cover entering invoices, credit notes and payments using a variety of methods. You will also learn how to access detailed customer information and data through the use of enquiries or reports.
Prerequisites: Windows knowledge. Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics GP
Who should attend: Data entry clerks, administrators, office managers, CEOs, and anyone needing to understand Receivables functionality.
What you will learn:
- Discuss the fundamental concepts in Receivables Management.
- Use the setup windows to discover how Receivables Management has been personalised for your business.
- Create and manage debtor master records including the identification of key fields required by your organisation.
- Create, edit and post invoices. Enter cash receipts and apply cash receipts and credit notes.
- Apply posted receivables transactions to one another.
- Create refund cheques by linking Receivables Management to Payables Management.
- Void a Posted Receivable Transaction.
- Perform a range of enquiries using various windows to obtain relevant information.
- Perform month end processes, including: aging, removing paid transactions, write-offs and producing statements.
- Print a variety of reports to view information including the use of date ranges, report groups, smartlists, and adding report options to My Reports.
- Reconcile Receivables Management to the General Ledger.
- Configure National Account relationships between parent and child Customer IDs if required.
- Perform debtor/creditor consolidations if required.
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.