Microsoft Dynamics GP Purchase Order Processing
Integrate your Purchase Order System...
Duration: 1 Day
Purchase Order Processing allows orders to suppliers to be entered, printed and tracked. Purchase Order functionality may include the use of returns, drop-ship orders, purchase order approvals and landed costs. Purchase expenditure can be tracked and reported against a budget and receipts can be entered for both the delivery docket and invoice.
Prerequisites: Windows knowledge. Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Who should attend: Data entry clerks, administrators, office managers, CEOs, and anyone needing to understand Purchase Order Processing functionality
What you will learn:
- Discuss the features and benefits of using the Purchase Order Processing module.
- Understand the setup of the Purchase Order module and how it integrates with other modules.
- Create purchase orders, drop-ship purchase orders, blanket orders; Enter purchase order, vendor and line item information. Print orders individually, or in mass. Alter or modify orders if necessary.
- Receive goods and match the invoice or delivery docket to the original purchase order.
- Return purchase orders and create a credit note if necessary.
- Delete and void purchase orders, shipments and invoice receipts. Remove completed purchase orders.
- Perform enquiries and reports on purchase orders.
- Utilise the Purchase Order generator.
- Utilise landed costs to more accurately reflect the price of an item.
- Allowing the linking of purchase orders to SOP orders.
Download for more course info
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.