Microsoft Dynamics GP Project Accounting-Transactions
Improve Management of your projects…
Duration: 1-1.5 days depending on client requirements
This course will show how to categorise expenses and improve cost management on your projects to enable better management. It will also facilitate the acquisition of the necessary skills to help you automate the invoicing process or create flexible invoicing options. You will also be able to track any change orders by line or original budget
Prerequisites: Knowledge of Windows and internal processes. Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Who should attend: Anyone associated with Projects eg accountants, assistant accountants, project, invoicing and payables clerks.
What you will learn:
- Enter Project Cost transactions for Timesheets, Employee Expenses, Equipment Logs and Miscellaneous Transactions. Enter Accounts Payables transactions direct to a project.
- Enter Purchase Orders, Perform receiving transactions, utilise the Purchase Order returns options. Transfer Inventory Items in/out of projects. Assign landed costs to project. Modify/Edit Purchase Orders.
- Approve and Process Change Orders. View Change Order History.
- Perform manual billing entries or T&M Returns or if preferred utilise the Cycle billing options available. Apply payments to a Project.
- Deliver accurate, up-to-date information throughout your financial management solution, with direct integration of receivables, payables, inventory control, and other accounting functions.
- View and print a range of reports using the range of filters available. View the many enquiries available in Project Accounting.
- Understand Project Routines and the requirements to Close a Project.
- Create and track change orders at all levels of your budget or project, down to individual line items. You can also look back to the original budget prior to changes.
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.