Microsoft Dynamics GP Inventory Management
Have firm control over your inventory…
Duration: 1 Day
Control of inventory and pricing enables you to better manage your business. This course develops skills in the creation of inventory items; assigning price levels, performing serial or lot tracking on appropriate items, enter adjustments to stock levels, performing stocktakes and enquiring and reporting on items.
Prerequisites: Windows knowledge. Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Who should attend: Data entry clerks, administrators, office managers, CEOs, and anyone needing to understand Inventory Management.
What you will learn:
- List features available in the Inventory Control module.
- Understand the numerous setup options available in Inventory Management.
- Identify the most appropriate way to create copy and maintain items and kits and multi-bins.
- Create item classes and setup default posting accounts for items.
- Enter serial or lot numbered items.
- Review and adjust quantities for item/site combinations, adjust costs and reconcile item quantities.
- Create Price Lists for Items.
- Utilise a range of enquiry windows to view transaction, item receipts, serial and lot tracking, item stock/allocation information.
- Understand the different types of transactions and windows used for posting an inventory transaction, inventory transfer and inventory variance.
- Process a complete stocktake from the printing of reports to posting variances.
- Complete a period end identifying the most efficient way to correct errors.
- Print a variety of reports to view inventory information including the use of date ranges, report groups, smartlists, and adding report options to My Reports.
Download for more course info
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.