Microsoft Dynamics GP Inventory Management & Purchase Orders
Integrate your Purchase Order System...
Duration: 1 Day
Firm control of inventory and purchasing means firm control of your business. This course enables you to implement your pricing and item tracking systems as well as carry out transaction processing eg purchase orders and transfers, in order to meet the needs of your enterprise.
Prerequisites: Windows knowledge
Who should attend: Data entry clerks, administrators, office managers, CEOs, and anyone needing to understand Inventory Management & Purchase Order Processing functionality
What you will learn:
- Discuss the features and benefits of using the Purchase Order Processing module.
- Understand the setup of the Purchase Order and Inventory modules and how they integrate with other modules. Create item classes and setup default posting accounts for items.
- Identify the most appropriate way to create copy and maintain items and kits. Create Price Lists for Items.
- Create purchase orders, drop-ship purchase orders, blanket orders; Enter purchase order, vendor and line item information. Print orders individually, or in mass. Alter or modify orders if necessary.
- Receive goods and match the invoice or delivery docket to the original purchase order. Return purchase orders and create a credit note if necessary.
- Understand the different types of transactions and windows used for posting an inventory transaction, inventory transfer and inventory variance.
- Delete and void purchase orders, shipments and invoice receipts. Remove completed purchase orders. Utilise a range of enquiry windows to view transaction, item receipts, serial and lot tracking, item stock/allocation information. Print a variety of reports to view inventory information including the use of date ranges, report groups, smartlists, and adding report options to My Reports.
- Utilise functionality such as the Purchase Order generator or landed costs to more accurately reflect the price of an item.
Download for more course info
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.