Microsoft Dynamics GP Induction Course
Induction Course for New Users of Microsoft Dynamics GP…
Duration: Half Day
What is the single biggest issue when settling in a new employee? - TRAINING! Our Learning & Professional Development Team recognises the difficulties faced and we have created a flexible training program for new users.
Our range of training options are designed to accelerate the familiarisation process, allowing users to quickly become competent in the use of Dynamics GP. After completing the Induction Course, the user will have a good understanding of the basic concepts of the system - a factor critical to success in their new role.
- Option 1: We offer a half day face to face training session that is scheduled as required. If you would like to request training, email email@example.com to request information on the next training date.
- Option 2: Open Dynamics and select Help >> Orientation Training to view the Introduction to Dynamics GP tutorials.
- Option 3: Microsoft offer a free eLearning induction course which includes similar content as the face to face session but gives the added flexibility of being able to view the content in a location/time of your choosing. Follow the link:http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/customersource.mspx and search for the 'Orientation-Navigation' course on the eLearning catalogue.
What you will learn:
- Understand the basic Dynamics GP modules, their relationship to one another and how information is organized by series and task.
- Highlight basic navigation elements, techniques and functionality including the use of basic buttons and shortcuts, menu paths, attaching notes, changing users/companies, user dates and passwords.
- Understand how to use and customize lists, action panes and filters.
- Understand the benefits of an integrated system by demonstrating how to use batches to post transactions in one module and automatically update records throughout Dynamics.
- Identify the best process and tool to enquire on information within the system. This will include the use of enquiry windows, configuring and using smartlists, and an overview of other reporting applications used to analyse GP data.
- Access the wide range of help options available including details about individual windows and fields, online printable manuals and eLearning courses
Download for more course info
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.