Microsoft Dynamics GP FRx Reporting
A powerful addition to your reporting suite…
Duration: 2 Day Session
FRx is a powerful financial reporting and analytical tool enabling the user to work smarter without the help of technical resources. Through practical application, participants will have the opportunity to create profit and loss statements, departmental reporting and balance sheets.
Prerequisites: Windows knowledge
Who should attend: Anyone who will need to write or maintain FRx reports eg Accountants, Assistant Accountants
What you will learn:
- Employ a building-block approach to designing reports. Define the rows and columns that will appear in each report and reporting tree to establish the relationship between reporting units.
- Create financial statements easily by leveraging a familiar spreadsheet interface and tight integration with the Microsoft Dynamics GP General Ledger and database structure.
- Achieve superior report analysis by consolidating information from multiple companies and data sources-including unposted transactions or base-period referencing-or by creating custom report relationships.
- Implement mathematics and if/then logic to incorporate reusable complex calculations into your reports. Learn the role of a specification set and its role in exporting/importing building blocks.
- Create new reporting relationships by changing the reporting tree structure, without affecting data entry processes or rearranging account segments in the General Ledger.
- Smoothly translate currency across multiple accounting systems-including functionality for calculating monthly and annual average and historical rates-and quickly set up currency exchange rate tables with information pulled from General Ledger.
- Analyze information from summary all the way down to transaction details with Microsoft FRx DrillDown Viewer. Utilise a variety of export options in conjunction with reports.
- Set security by reporting tree level to ensure that information is accessed only by users that have the right permission settings.
Download for more course info
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.