Microsoft Dynamics GP Fixed Assets
Recording, Analysing and Tracking Your Assets…
Duration: Half Day
This course will give you the skills required to store and streamline your asset management, helping your organisation gain the insight needed to improve management decisions in a timely manner maintaining control over asset maintenance and depreciation, comprehensive reporting and enquiry skills are key skills covered throughout this course.
Prerequisites: Windows knowledge. Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Who should attend: Anyone associated with managing your assets eg accountants, assist accountants, appropriate clerks.
What you will learn:
- Identify and setup different asset books and different depreciation methods.
- Setup Fixed Asset Classes and Account Groups.
- Identify the most appropriate way to add assets purchased, including adding an asset from Payables Management.
- Perform depreciation on individual assets or a range of assets. Identify the benefits and outcomes of projecting depreciation.
- Manage the disposal of assets.
- Locate information using various enquiry screens.
- Print a variety of reports using the most efficient means eg date ranges, report groups, macros.
Download for more course info
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.