Microsoft Dynamics GP Financial Controller
Understand and Maintain Dynamics GP…
Duration: 1 Day
The Financial Controller course is designed to give the
Financial Controller or Senior Accountant the knowledge needed to
keep the system running smoothly.
This course is designed for accountants who wish to better understand the less technical processes associated with managing their Dynamics GP system.
Prerequisites: Windows knowledge
Who should attend: The person who is responsible for maintaining the product and completing month end procedures.
What you will learn:
- Setup new financial years, open and close financial periods, setup company addresses, credit cards, payment terms and use checklists.
- Create new users, grant access to companies, track user activities and set security for these users with Advanced Security if available.
- Check and modify posting setup, audit trail reports, post accounts, source documents and audit trails as required.
- Understand GST setup and produce BAS Reports.
- Be aware of month end routines, including reconciling sub-ledger modules to the General Ledger.
- Customise SmartList and setup SmartList security.
- Setup Custom Links and understand how access to Custom Links work.
- Setup new printer options and maintain the printer specific reporting options.
- Understand the best way to liaise with customer service and locate solutions to issues on both the Professional Advantage website and Microsoft Dynamics GP website.
- Year End Closing - a brief understanding of the flows for reconciling and closing modules.
- Understand the setup of each module and how key options are available with each.
- Setup and maintain Organisational Structure (optional functionality).
Download for more course info
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.