Microsoft Dynamics GP Bill of Materials
Create and review complex Bills of Materials…
Duration: Half Day
This course is designed to give you an in-depth understanding of how to use the features of Bill of Materials. You will be provided with an understanding of how Bill of Materials integrates with the rest of the Microsoft Dynamics GP system.
Prerequisites: Windows knowledge
Who should attend: Anyone involved in the maintenance of data in Bill of Materials. This includes both warehouse and accounting personnel.
What you will learn:
- Create Bill of Materials for the sales inventory items that you manufacture.
- Print a single level Bill of Materials report or view an Indented Bill to find out detailed information about the Bill of Materials prior to assembling.
- Use assembly transactions to create finished goods from components listed on a Bill of Materials.
- Understand how to navigate in transaction entry windows using the available visual cues.
- Track items by lot or serial numbers to give you a better audit trail for both your components and finished goods. Trace components back to their parent items.
- Perform enquiries on-screen to view important information about your bills and assembly transaction activity.
- Print reports to help you analyse your assembly transaction activities and your inventory item related information.
- Understand how to use the Gross Requirements report to assist you in making purchasing decisions.
- Exert more control over manufacturing by precisely managing the details of product components. Get a firm handle on parameters like start and end dates, lead times, and shrinkage factors can help drive down cycle times and increase throughput.
- Implement changes quickly by adding, removing, or editing a component on multiple bills of materials in one step.
Download for more course info
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.