Microsoft Dynamics GP Bank Reconciliation
The intersection of all bank related activity…
Duration: Half Day
This course will show you how to provide your company with a consistent approach to managing your bank transactions. Learn how to use your computer to reduce reconciliation time. Skills for accessing your banking information within Microsoft Dynamics GP will also be developed.
Prerequisites: Windows knowledge. Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Who should attend: Anyone associated with your bank accounts e.g. accountants, assistant accountants, and appropriate clerks.
What you will learn:
- Identify when to enter transactions directly into the chequebook rather than through sub ledger modules.
- Entering transactions including transfers between banks, non creditor handwritten and computer generated cheques and non debtor receipts. Void unwanted non creditor and non debtor bank transactions.
- Perform manual and/or automated reconciliations and print associated reports depending on your company's requirements.
- Perform enquiries using various windows to locate relevant information.
- Print a variety of reports to view information including the use of date ranges, report groups, smartlists, and adding report options to My Reports.
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.