Microsoft Dynamics GP Scribe
Simplify Your Integration Requirements…
Duration: Completed as a consulting exercise and will vary based on client requirements.
This training focuses on the benefits Scribe can offer your organisation in simplifying the integration to and from almost any business application to your Microsoft Dynamics GP by providing a full set of essential building blocks-with no need for you to write a single line of code.
Prerequisites: Windows knowledge.
Who should attend: Anyone who requires external applications to be integrated with their Dynamics application.
What you will learn:
- Develop an understanding of the scribe interface so you can become familiar with schema information, including object properties and relationships, as well as field properties such as data types, lengths, restrictions, defaults, and pick list values.
- Use the business rules in eConnect to ensure your have data integrity when interfacing to Dynamics GP.
- Discover how the scribe adaptor for Dynamics GP simplifies the data loading and management of Customers, Vendors, Sales Orders, Purchase Orders, General Ledger, Field Service Calls, Bank Reconciliation, Fixed Assets, Inventory, Payables, Payroll, Project Accounting, and Receivables.
- Recognise the field names that you are familiar with in the Dynamics GP interface.
- Discover how to integrate data into multiple Dynamics GP databases.
- Review sample files to help support your integration learning process.
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.