Microsoft Dynamics GP Report Writer
Customise reports to meet your business needs…
Duration: Completed as a consulting exercise and will vary based on client requirements.
Report Writer is the standard report creation tool used with your Microsoft Dynamics GP Financial Management System. This course enables you to create reports that meet your business needs through the modification of existing reports and creation of new ones.
Prerequisites: Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics GP. Knowledge of Windows.
Who should attend: Anyone who wishes to make changes to the standard Microsoft Great Plains reports.
What you will learn:
- Understand the role of the reports dictionary and its relationship to the Dynamics.set file.
- Modify existing reports or create entirely new ones from information throughout the system. Use multiple fonts, colors, sizes, and graphics to design the report for specific audiences and improved usability.
- Create conditional calculated fields.
- Turn a standard text report into a graphical report.
- Format text, backgrounds, and add report drawing objects to a graphical report.
- Add and link additional tables to a report.
- Import report template customizations directly from your Microsoft Dynamics GP partner, or allow your report designers to distribute their own customizations for others to use.
- Produce a new report.
- Access the reporting options you use most often. My Reports enables your people to select reports from the Report List-including Microsoft SQL Server Services Reporting Services reports. You can customize reports as needed, and then store them for one-click access.
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.