Microsoft Dynamics GP Multicurrency Management
Take control of multinational operations and manage currency transactions smoothly and efficiently with flexible, powerful multicurrency capabilities…
Duration: Half Day
By extending multicurrency capabilities across Microsoft Dynamics GP, you can increase flexibility and optimize productivity. Give your people the up to-date, safe, and current information that they need to do their jobs, make critical decisions, and act upon information quickly.
Prerequisites: Windows knowledge. Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Who should attend: Data entry clerks, administrators, office managers, CEOs, and anyone needing to understand multicurrency functionality.
What you will learn:
- Introduce basic concepts and features in Multicurrency Management.
- Setup the Multicurrency Management module.
- Discover how to setup, delete, assign and inactivate a currency.
- Understand how to setup, delete, assign and inactivate an exchange rate table.
- Setup multicurrency company setup options including the use of rate types.
- Create and assign posting accounts to currencies, accounts and rate types.
- Discover how to enter multicurrency and intercompany multicurrency transactions.
- Understand the routines that are required if transactions need to be revalued to recognize gains or losses.
- Report and enquire on multicurrency information.
Download for more course info
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.