Microsoft Dynamics GP Forms Printer
Bridge the Gap Between Crystal Reports & Dynamics GP…
Duration: Completed as a consulting exercise and will vary based on client requirements.
Have you ever wondered whether it was possible to replace you Dynamics Report Writer Forms in Sales Order Processing, Purchase Order Processing, RM Statements, Payables Checks, as well as Project Accounting Invoices and Purchase Orders with a Crystal Report. Forms printer will provide you with the flexibility and functionality to modify forms in Crystal that will better help you meet your reporting needs.
Prerequisites: Windows knowledge
Who should attend: Anyone who wishes to add flexibility to the customization and use of forms within Dynamics
What you will learn:
- Discover how the use of standard Crystal functionality can improve your ability to deliver email in a variety of formats including html, rtf, xls and Adobe pdf.
- Discuss the setup of Forms Printer including the cost savings from using the Crystal Runtime on all machines with the exception of the installation required to design and modify reports.
- Learn how to modify reports to match your corporate image and brand.
- Practice launching Dynamics reports directly from Dynamics windows.
- Deliver documents simultaneously in a variety of methods and formats.
- Learn how to upgrade reports easily between versions.
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.