Microsoft Dynamics GP Encore
Manage Your Cyclical Billing Processes…
Duration: Completed as a consulting exercise and will vary based on client requirements.
Recurring Contract Billing helps organizations automate and manage customer contracts, quotes, orders and invoices. Learn how to create and maintain specific customers with different billing dates and frequencies, specify what records to select then generate a batch of quotes, orders or invoices in Sales Order Processing.
Prerequisites: Windows knowledge-Introduction to Dynamics GP.
Who should attend: Anyone who wishes to streamline their billing processes.
What you will learn:
- Discover how to consolidate contract details for ease of maintenance.
- Learn how to manage different billing cycles by line and multiple billing cycles per contract.
- Review processes around the allowing of credit or discounts, item price overrides and the deletion or voiding of incorrect transactions (roll back).
- Enter non-inventory items on the fly, auto fill defaults from previous lines and edit contracts directly in the contracts window.
- Print legal contracts ready for customer acceptance.
- Monitor contract expiry dates and next bill dates.
- Implement flexible contract parameters using variable billing and revenue recognition options.
- Understand how to recognise revenue evenly over a period of time.
- Examine how to automate invoice procedures and define batch contract billing cycles by selecting from options such as customer ID, inventory or non‐inventory items and billing parameters.
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.