Microsoft Dynamics GP Cash Flow Management
Connect financial information across your business…
Duration: Completed as a consulting exercise and will vary based on client requirements
Improve cash flow with customizable information views and forecasting capabilities that enable you to monitor, predict, and manage inflows and outflows.
Prerequisites: Windows knowledge
Who should attend: Anyone who uses the Cash Flow Management functionality in Dynamics GP
What you will learn:
- Customize the selection of data to include in your calculations, and manage cash flow without having to export data to a spreadsheet.
- Control your day-to-day operations with clear views of daily inflows and outflows of cash to identify shortfalls, surpluses, and running balances. To trace transactions, click Cash Flow Entries and view the originating transaction to see which payments and cash receipts affect your cash flow at any given time.
- Create up to three different forecasts based on many different scenarios, including different opening balances, information from other Microsoft Dynamics GP modules, and posted or unposted transactions.
- View your cash flow for the current or coming months, scroll from month to month, or check specific dates using the graphical calendar view to understand your cash balances now and in the future.
- Find information quickly with intuitive, graphical views that can be expanded or collapsed to show or hide more detailed subentries.
- Show cash flow trends clearly with weekly and monthly calendar reports that include base summaries, source-based summaries, source-based details, transactions by category, and more. Sort transactions in multiple ways and instantly print the reports you need.
- Display detailed listings of all source documents making up the net change to cash flow in a given day and drill down for greater detail.
Download for more course info
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.