Microsoft Dynamics GP Analysis Cubes
Empower employees with better business intelligence…
Duration: Completed as a consulting exercise and will vary based on client requirements
Significantly improve your ability to analyze and report financial data by delivering vital business information to everyone in your organization.
Prerequisites: Windows knowledge
Who should attend: Anyone who wishes to improve their business analysis and reporting skills.
What you will learn:
- With either SQL Server 2000 or 2005, you can begin analyzing information immediately, and receive quick answers to common business concerns.
- Learn how to analyse sales data based on customer, sales territory, salesperson, or General Ledger accounts.
- View Total purchases by vendor or account code.
- Deliver financial statements and reports such as profit and loss statements.
- Identify vendors who are providing the best prices on a particular item.
- Calculate your margin percentage by item, customer, or salesperson.
- Identify the customers who are buying more from you this year than last, and which ones are buying less.
- Highlight your revenue for the week, and the top salesperson, customer, and product.
- To facilitate widespread use across your company, Analysis Cubes provides detailed transaction information in Office Excel.
- Using the Office Excel PivotTableGenerator, you can slice and dice information in Microsoft Dynamics GP, and this information will be instantly created in Office Excel for analysis.
- Discover how Analysis Cubes with SQL Server 2000 enables you to deploy analysis cubes in Microsoft Dynamics GP and consolidate up to two companies for analysis and reporting. Analysis Cubes SQL Server 2005 enables deployment with no limitations on the number of companies you include.
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.