Microsoft Dynamics GP Account Level Security
Does your software adequately reflect the structure of your organisation?...
Duration: Completed as a consulting exercise and will vary based on client requirements
Organisational structure provides information to define as many as four layers of structure within your business. This enables your company to set up specific divisions, departments or other organizational groups. Once created, relationships can be created amongst different groups through the assigning of accounts, users and user classes to different parts of the organizational structure.
Prerequisites: Windows knowledge & Intro to Dynamics GP
Who should attend: Anyone within your organisation responsible for administering your Dynamics GP application
What you will learn:
- Understand, define, add and delete levels and entities to the organizational structure.
- Create, define and copy organisational relationships. Create users/user classes and assign them to the organisational entity.
- Understand how to roll down changes to the user class.
- Assign a range of accounts to an entity.
- Activate account level security.
- Understand the impact account security will have on transactions, enquiries, report and report options, maintenance and secured windows.
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.