Microsoft Dynamics CRM Introduction
The foundation to using Microsoft CRM
Duration: Half day
What you will learn:
- Familiarise yourself with the Microsoft CRM
Screens and set up your personal options.
- Learn how to add Leads, Opportunities,
Accounts and Contacts and save time entering
related information between these records.
- Record activities such as emails, faxes, phone,
letters and appointments and learn how to
organise these activities for the future.
- Familiarise yourself with your personal work
area in Microsoft CRM as well as the Sales
and Service module screens.
- Learn how to search for customer information
quickly and efficiently using the Advanced
Find search engine.
- Learn how to print both numeric and
graphical reports as well as drilling into the
information with on-screen generated reports.
Prequisite: Microsoft Windows knowledge, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook and Word knowledge
Who should attend: Anyone associated with sales prospects or customers
Download for more course info
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.