Microsoft Dynamics AX Purchase Order
Bring stock in, quickly and easily…
Duration: Up to 1 Day but will vary according to client requirements
This module examines the purchasing processes available for ordering and receiving stock within Accounts Payable allowing you to perform all the basic purchase order functions including the receipting of stock.
Prerequisites: Windows knowledge. Introduction to Dynamics AX. Basic understanding of trade & logistics and inventory management concepts.
Who should attend: Anyone involved with the Accounts Payable - Purchasing or Inventory modules.
What you will learn:
- Examine key purchase order concepts.
- Review the process of setting up new vendors.
- Look at how purchasing parameters can be used to tailor the system to individual business needs.
- Create print and post purchase orders.
- Discover how make use of Vendor Over/Under delivery limits.
- Use miscellaneous charges to add third party or vendor charges to invoices.
- Learn multiple methods of handling vendor returns.
- Setup trade agreements to control and validate vendor prices on purchase orders.
- Use the summary update function to post multiple purchase orders against one invoice.
- Learn how to use the Invoice matching functionality to match multiple deliveries to one invoice.
- Use the request for quote function to manage a tender process with multiple vendors.
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.