Microsoft Dynamics AX Master Planning
Minimise lead times, Maximise On-time Deliveries…
Duration: 1 Day
This course on Master Planning in Microsoft DynamicsAX exchanges information with other functionality inside the solution, including production, logistics, trade and CRM, helping streamline your manufacturing processes and supply chain. In addition, Master Planning in Microsoft Dynamics AX can be run for intercompany transactions, can help you reduce costs, satisfy your customer demands, and improve your overall business performance.
Prerequisites: Windows knowledge. Introduction to Dynamics AX.
Who should attend: Anyone wishing to streamline their manufacturing and supply chain processes.
What you will learn:
- Understand Master Planning concepts and terminology in AX.
- Setup the Master planning module including setting up models, plans and parameters.
- Demonstrate how to assign parameters to items and run the Master Planning process.
- Understand and work with master planning outputs, including planned orders.
- Understand the Operations scheduling and Job scheduling and one and two Master plan strategies.
- Discover the meaning and set up of coverage groups.
- Identify the possibilities in setting up detailed coverage information on single items and the role of warehouses in connection with Master planning. Minimum and maximum key and the use of the safety stock journal is also reviewed.
- Review the setup and integration of intercompany functionality within the standard features of the Master planning module. Practice setting up and running Intercompany scheduling.
Download for more course info
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.