Microsoft Dynamics AX Introduction
It All Starts Here…
Duration: Half Day
This Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX course focuses on the basic concepts and processes needed by a Microsoft Dynamics AX user. This session allows the user to function efficiently within the system and is the foundation for future training sessions.
Prerequisites: Windows knowledge.
Who should attend: This course is intended for all novice users of the system and is seen as a prerequisite for all other courses.
What you will learn:
- Review the methods of navigating through Dynamics AX 2009 including the travel buttons, address bar, breadcrumb bar and navigation pane.
- Learn how to find data using filters, reports, enquiries and global search.
- Explore ways to personalise menus, forms and reports to suit individual needs.
- Work with document handling to attach additional information or documents to data in Dynamics AX.
- Discover time-saving tips such as the field calculator, right-click menu, keyboard shortcuts and usage data.
- Understand how to use date and change based alerts to be notified of events relevant to your role.
- Experiment with templates, database log and the rename function to help you manage your data.
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.