Microsoft Dynamics AX Human Resource Management
Attract and Retain Talent
Duration: Full Day
This course will focus on building the recruiting skills and processes that will enable you to retain the talent your organization needs to drive business success. Targeted reporting capabilities help you identify skill gaps, optimize training and development efforts, and streamline recruiting campaigns to attract new hires that align with your company's business strategy.
Prerequisites: Windows knowledge.
Who should attend: Anyone involved in staff recruitment.
What you will learn:
- Learn how to manage employee data, including compensation, skills, job, and position.
- Create and maintain jobs and positions including the ability to create job templates.
- Discover how to manage the recruitment process thought the measuring of media and applicant response, automated correspondence and streamlined calendar entries.
- Record, track and report on absence information.
- Work with staff and role competencies and perform staff/role gap analysis.
- Manage and define appraisal interviews and development plans including the identification, development and tracking of employee skills and monitoring of goals.
- Review staff compensation and performance management.
- Understand how to structure and maintain your organization, job, and position hierarchies. View line organizational charts for functions and reporting relationships, and manage matrix- and project-based assignments.
- Understand how to design a staff training course, define the life cycle and manage participants
- Discover additional functionality available to employees through the Enterprise Portal
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.