Microsoft Dynamics AX Financials - General Ledger
The hub for financial information…
Duration: Half Day
General Ledger is the hub for financial information across your organisation. Throughout this course you will learn techniques and processes that can improve access to information, streamline and simplify complex General Ledger transaction entries, as well as improve the delivery and timing of your financials.
Prerequisites: Windows knowledge. Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX. Basic knowledge of accounting principles.
Who should attend: Data entry staff, administrators, office managers, CEOs, and anyone needing to understand GL functionality.
What you will learn:
- Identify key features and benefits in General Ledger.
- Understand setup options to personalize General Ledger for your business requirements. This may include how to set up currency information, the creation of periods and fiscal years, dimension values, and a dimension focus.
- Examine your Chart of Accounts including how to create and set up new accounts, account allocation terms, system accounts, and view inquiries and reports about the Chart of Accounts.
- Create General Ledger journals, reversing entries and see how to put a journal on hold.
- Post multiple journals simultaneously.
- Create and retrieve periodic journals.
- Reverse General Ledger transactions and create General Ledger Reversing Entries.
- Review the setup of GST and work through BAS reporting.
- Understand and apply year end procedures including the year end close process.
- Enquire and report on daily journal transactions.
Download for more course info
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.