Microsoft Dynamics AX Financials - Fixed Assets
Record, Analyse and Track Your Assets…
Duration: Half Day
Help your organisation gain the insight you need to make better, timelier management decisions. This course will give you the skills required to store and streamline your asset management. Maintaining control over asset maintenance and depreciation, and delve into comprehensive reporting and enquiry skills.
Prerequisites: Windows knowledge. Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Who should attend: Anyone associated with managing your assets e.g. accountants, assist accountants, appropriate clerks.
What you will learn:
- Review the set up of the Fixed asset system, including Parameters and Number sequences.
- Review the set up of the necessary components for Fixed assets, including but not limited to Value models, Fixed asset groups, Depreciation methods, Depreciation profiles, and Depreciation conventions.
- Implement transaction reversals, additional asset groups and attributes, and asset adjustment reason codes.
- Create and maintain Fixed asset records.
- Create and update Fixed asset transactions, including acquisitions, depreciation, disposal and adjustment transactions.
- Order and receive fixed assets through purchase orders and inventory, and create a new fixed asset when the packing slip or invoice is posted.
- Enquire into and run reports on Fixed asset transactions.
- Quickly update the replacement cost and insured value for selected fixed assets.
- Forecast, monitor, and control the entire life cycle of your fixed assets.
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.