Microsoft Dynamics AX Financials - Accounts Receivable
Are You Managing Your Customers?...
Duration: Half Day
This module examines the journals available for invoice entry
within Accounts Receivable allowing you to perform all the basic
accounts receivable functions including the receipting of cash and
the maintenance of debtors. Students also learn how to enter
a free text invoice (non-inventory) and the payment journal.
Prerequisites: Windows knowledge. Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Who should attend: Anyone associated with your debtors e.g. asset accountants, receivables clerks.
What you will learn:
- Understand the setup requirements of the Receivables Management module.
- Create and modify global address book entries and debtor records.
- Create a Free Text Invoice or edit an Open Free Text Invoice.
- Create a Receipt Journal and generate a deposit slip.
- Mark customer transactions for settlement.
- Discover how to pay invoices in multiple companies using AX2009 Centralised Payments.
- Discover how to edit open transactions as required.
- Reverse a Settlement or Reimburse a Customer.
- Review foreign exchange transactions and the periodic exchange adjustment process.
- Look at how to print statements, calculate interest and generate collection letters to chase outstanding accounts.
- Print a variety of reports or perform a range of enquiries using various windows to obtain relevant information.
Download for more course info
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.