Microsoft Dynamics AX Financials - Accounts Payable
A competitive advantage through managing key supplier relationships…
Duration: Half Day
This course will cover entering invoices, credit notes and payments using a variety of methods. You will also learn how to access detailed creditor data through the use of enquiries or reports.
Prerequisites: Windows knowledge. Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Who should attend: Data entry clerks, administrators, office managers, CEOs, and anyone needing to understand Payables functionality.
What you will learn:
- Introduce basic concepts and features in Payables Management and understand the basics of Payables Management setup.
- Create and modify global address book entries and creditor records.
- Discuss what each journal is used for and how transactions are entered.
- Review the various methods to enter and approve invoices.
- Explore the use of voucher templates to minimize re-keying of data.
- Create a Payment Proposal to easily pay multiple invoices for one or more vendors.
- Discover how to pay invoices in multiple companies using AX2009 Centralised Payments.
- Generate cheque and electronic payments.
- Describe the invoice matching process.
- Edit open transactions or reverse a closed transaction.
- Review foreign exchange transactions and the periodic exchange adjustment process.
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.