Microsoft Dynamics AX Enterprise Portal Development
Build Powerful Business Connections…
Duration: 2 Full Days
This course introduces the student to Microsoft Dynamics AX Enterprise Portal which is a powerful tool opening your business to employees, customers, vendors, and other business partners around the clock. Enterprise Portal makes it easy to provide Role Tailored data and business processes in real time over the Web, with full support for intranet, business-to-consumer, and business-to-business communications.
Prerequisites: Windows knowledge. Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Who should attend: Anyone who will be developing an Enterprise Portal site.
What you will learn:
- Understand the usage and purpose of the major components that comprise Enterprise Portal.
- Review the overall architecture of Enterprise Portal.
- Create a Web site, Web pages, and build a functional web application in Enterprise Portal.
- Set up users with an Enterprise Portal Web application.
- Develop new Enterprise Portal roles, and assign them the proper security access.
- Learn how to configure Security for your Portal site.
- Demonstrate how to place lookup forms on Web grids.
- Demonstrate how to filter Web published data depending on the user type.
- Secure Web forms and reports using Web content.
- Understand and install new Web parts.
Download for more course info
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.