Microsoft Dynamics AX Bill of Materials
Create and Review Complex Bill of Material…
Duration: Half Day
This course is designed to give you an in-depth understanding of how to use the Bill of Materials. You will be provided with an understanding of how Bill of Materials integrates with the rest of the Dynamics AX system.
Prerequisites: Windows knowledge. Introduction to Dynamics AX. Basic understanding of trade & logistics and inventory management concepts.
Who should attend: Anyone involved with the trade and logistics module focusing on Bill of Materials.
What you will learn:
- Describe Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 Bill of Materials concepts, forms, and functionality.
- Create and edit Bills of Materials for the sales inventory items that you manufacture.
- Understand the use of BOMs/routes in multisite production environment.
- Explain the concepts, purposes, and processes of BOM versions.
- Describe and create quantity-dependent BOMs.
- Explain the purpose and use of BOM and Item configurations.
- Outline the BOM calculation structure, including its set up and processing.
- Set up costing versions and create sales orders from configurable BOMs.
- Set up and describe constant and variable scrap on the BOM.
- Explain and set up measurement configuration on the BOM.
- Outline the purpose and process of reporting a BOM as finished.
- Change, check and sort BOMs.
Download for more course info
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.