Duration: ½ Day
Prerequisite: SunSystems Financial concepts.
Some understanding of Asset Depreciation.
Who should attend: Any user required to manage
your company's assets.
What you will learn: At the completion of this
training session participants will be competent to:
- Apply the principles for setting up the module
- Create and process asset transactions
- Identify the different methods of depreciation
- Dispose of an asset
- Report on asset transactions and balances
- Fixed Assets for SunSystems v5.4 & v6
Download for more course info
Structuring the Ledger
- Overview of SunSystems Fixed Assets
- Defining the rules for your Asset Register
- Using depreciation timing rules
- Analysing assets in the Asset Register
Setting up the Asset Register
- Creating new asset records
- Creating and maintaining asset notes
- Maintaining asset posting presets
- Defining journal types and journal presets for asset
- Using Journal Entry to record the purchase of a new asset
- Understanding the use of asset indicators
- Working through an asset take on example
Depreciating and Revaluing Assets
- Examining the depreciation methods available within
- How is the depreciation amount calculated?
- Depreciation calculation options
- Running calculate depreciation
- Manually entering depreciation
- Asset revaluation
- Defining and maintaining Asset Budget Records
- Creating an Asset Class
Disposal of Assets
- What is asset disposal?
- The stages of asset disposal
- Selecting assets for disposal
- Running asset disposal to automatically dispose of assets
Asset Inquiries and Reports
- Performing an asset inquiry
- Running an asset register report
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.