Query & Analysis XL Financials for SunSystems - Advanced
Duration: 1 Day
Prerequisite: Have attended the Introduction to Q&A XL v10 course, or have basic working experience of Q&A XL. Knowledge of SunSystems concepts. Basic understanding of MS Excel.
Who should attend: Users who need to design or maintain more advanced Q&A XL reports. Users who need to import data into SunSystems Financials.
What you will learn: At the completion of this training session participants will be competent in the following:
- Extract reference, transaction and balance data into an Excel worksheet (refresher)
- Use various methods of referencing report parameters
- Create more advanced user defined data items
- Combine multiple data output items
- Create Query Templates
- Import a journal with multiple journal types into SunSystems
- Create and use hierarchies in reports
- Create macros to automate functions in Q&A XL
- Create easy to read reports with Report Designer
Course Content - Q&A XL v10+ for SunSystems - Advanced
Q&A XL Fundamentals - Refresher
Automating and Customising Q&A Queries
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.