Query & Analysis Introduction to Q&A XL Financials
Duration: 1 Day
Prerequisite: Knowledge of SunSystems concepts. Basic understanding of MS Excel.
Who should attend: New users who need to design or maintain basic Q&A XL reports and import data into SunSystems Financials. New and existing users upgrading from Vision XL v5. Note: As Q&A XL 10 and Vision XL v6 are very similar, Vision XL v6 users with a good working knowledge of the topics listed below may benefit from attending the Q&A XL Advanced course.
What you will learn: At the completion of this training session participants will be competent in the following:
- Extract reference data into an Excel worksheet
- Extract monetary or physical balances
- Create user defined data items
- Drill down on data associated with formulas
- Create format tables
- Send reference details to SunSystems
- Create a transaction import file
- Use offline formulas
Course Content - Q&A XL v10+ Introduction for SunSystems
Introduction and Overview
Extracting Transactions and Balances
Download for more course info
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.