Query & Analysis Alert for SunSystems
Duration: 1 Day - scheduled on demand
Prerequisite: Knowledge of SunSystems, Q&A Executive, Word and XL.
Who should attend: Users responsible for the reporting processes within an organisation who will also be using Q&A Alert to automate frequently run activities.
What you will learn: At the completion of this training session participants will be competent to:
- Define workbook alerts
- List and explain the components of Q&A Alert
- List and explain the types of alerts
- Understand the alert manager functions
- Create tasks and processes
- Conditionally process activities in a Q&A workbook
- Test tasks
- Create an XL workbook alert
- Create and edit schedule tasks
Course Content - Q&A Alert v10+ for SunSystems
Introduction and Overview
Conditionally Processing Alerts
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.