Duration: 2 Days - offered as customised training
Prerequisite: An understanding of the purchasing process and SunSystems. Knowledge of JET (Journal Entry Thin). Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer.
Who should attend: Purchase Order System Administrator and Purchasing Managers, who are also responsible for iPOS Administration.
What you will learn: At the completion of this training session participants will be competent in the following:
- Configuring the system profile and defining global settings e.g. Budget Checking, Printers, Periods etc.
- Creating users, groups and group profiles
- Creating approval groups, requisition and invoice approval matrices
- Creating posting rules, transaction rules and posting rule options as part of the Ledger Interface between iPOS & SunSystems
- Creating item records, catalogues and templates
- Supplier setup within iPOS and SunSystems
- Linking items to suppliers
- Locations setup
- Internal (delivery) addresses
- Discussions about XML matching and XML file outputs
- Understanding how the setup of the data in iPOS Administration has an effect on the iPOS Browser
Course Content - iPOS Admin for SunSystems
Introduction and Overview
Working with Users, Groups and Group Profiles
Managing the System Profile
Download for more course info
Thank you for your enquiry. You'll be contacted shortly.